So, occasionally your beloved Tiger Beatdown writers (and I) write pieces at other places. And they are all incredible and worth your time. Imagine, if you will, the following as roughly a sitcom intro:
- s.e wrote about Georgia’s using prison labour to fill the gaps left by its appalling anti-immigrant laws, a piece about rape culture and journalism, and a review of the return of True Blood to our screens.
- Garland has been blogging up a storm at Bitch magazine about representations of queer sex onscreen, including Ray Gilette on Archer, comic character the Rawhide Kid and Tracy Morgan’s onstage homophobia.
- Flavia had her post on Dominique Strauss Kahn picked up at The Guardian.
- Emily wrote about Bradley Manning possibly being a trans woman, the fight for gay marriage in Australia, and interviewed theologian Adam Kotsko about atheism and redemption.
- and Sady as “Sady Doyle” wrote about the smearing of Dominique Strauss Kahn’s accuser and the sentencing of police in New York.
There’s probably some other things we’re forgetting, but that’s what Twitter is for. And what, dear readers, have you written lately that you’re proud of?